As one of the most prominent capitals of the world, London is a city of countless business opportunities. In the Cleaning sector alone there are currently more than 1000 active companies that operate all across town, taking care of the hygiene of both residential and commercial properties.
Deep cleaning services were, are, and will always be in high demand, which is why London is a battleground where companies lead a cold war for territorial coverage and market share. To stay one step ahead of their competitors, many companies in this field seek to make new allies through various franchise business models. Each individual franchisor offers a unique set of starter packages and company benefits.
- Why do people choose Fantastic Services for business partnership?
- Previous experience is not required.
- Low-cost, customisable franchise packages.
- You choose which areas to operate in. We get you booked appointments.
- Opportunity for growth both in the UK and globally.
- Forget about dealing with day-to-day corporate activities.
- Our own task management app and customer relationship management system.
Why do people choose Fantastic Services for business partnership?
Previous experience is not required.
If you lack the necessary professional skills and experience in the cleaning field, you need not worry. There’s our Fantastic Academy for that, where all new partners undergo a full initial training to get to know our services, mission, standard, and increase their client base. All the requirements you need to meet to become a deep cleaning franchisee are:
- Eligibility to work in the UK;
- Commitment to honesty and reliability;
- Good manners and a positive personality;
- А clean driving licence.
We can assist you with the rest – insurance, special cleaning equipment, company know-how, vehicle, and more.
Low-cost, customisable franchise packages.
Unlike most cleaning franchise companies in London, with Fantastic Services you owe absolutely no monthly or per lead fees.
We offer 3 franchise packages, each applies for a team of 3 technicians, with prices ranging from £1890-£3490. You can start your very own cleaning business with a minimum investment of £1890 if you choose the Essential Package. The Advanced one, which is the most preferred by our franchise partners, offers additional benefits. The Premium and most expensive option, includes everything from guaranteed customers and operations support, to vehicle branding and cleaning detergents.
You choose which areas to operate in. We get you booked appointments.
You have the absolute freedom to choose the boroughs you’d like to service. Bear in mind, however, that the more you expand, the more customers you will be able to reach. Either way, your schedule will be fully booked.
Opportunity for growth both in the UK and globally.
With Fantastic Services you have the chance to expand your business without limit. Apart from servicing Greater London and the South East of England, you can extend your range to any point in the UK and beyond, as we also operate in Australia and the US.
There are plenty of franchise options like window cleaning, oven cleaning or carpet & upholstery cleaning franchise to choose from. If you would like to increase your income and earnings even further, you can always become a multi-skilled technician by combining any of the options above.
A team of deep cleaning professionals is one of great responsibility, always leaving customers astonished by its accomplishments in:
- One off cleaning
- End of tenancy cleaning
- Carpet cleaning & upholstery cleaning
- After builders cleaning
- Property makeover
- Spring cleaning
Forget about dealing with day-to-day corporate activities.
Behind your back is a whole network of professionals who handle these things.
- Marketing experts work alongside Graphic Designers and IT specialists to bring the latest trends in both on- and offline advertising to life.
- Dedicated Business Development professionals strictly follow the industry tendencies in the UK to be able to stay up-to-date and provide the most convenient services for our customers.
- Accounting and Finance teams provide assistance and advice in tracking earnings and cost management.
- Customer Service operating 24/7 to assist and take care of clients on your behalf
- Procurement team handling branding and supplies, making sure you’re always properly equipped for the job
Our own task management app and customer relationship management system.
Our BFantastic app sends you current information about jobs in your schedule directly to your mobile device. The software is designed to simplify your daily work and connect you faster with Customer Service and/or the client via predefined text messages, take and send photos of the property and record the time spent on each task.
A convenient custom made CRM system helps manage your jobs and keep your pulse on all bookings: track your earnings, team performance, and services performed.